April goal

I really pleased with how common bride is going but my poor finger needs a rest -- either that or I need to find the liquid bandage or learn to applique with a thimble on my middle finger. 

So this month, I'm going to focus on the two community outreach quilts I have at home for my guild.  The first is a package of 6 inch squares.  This can be as simple as alternate print and solid or something fancier.  I need to count how many solid squares there are and double check the guidelines for sizes that they want the tops to be.  This kit has been languishing on the table for several months and really needs to get turned into a top and taken back to the guild.


The second is a kit that Patti Carey from Northcott donated to the outreach quilts when she was a guest speaker the other month. (It was a really interesting lecture about printing fabrics.)  The strips are precut and the centre is ready for me to insert the strips.  I need to sit down, read the instructions and get the top done.
 
Guild is the first Thursday of the month so I'd like to have atleast one of these ready to hand in.  It would be better to have them both ready but I know the rest of the month will be busy so my goal is for one and the stretch goal is for two.  If there's time to spare, I'll do some cutting for common bride.  Linking up with One Monthly Goal


Comments

  1. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.