Leaves and branches done

All the baskets have leaves and branches now. Later this afternoon I'll cut out the buds and flowers and get started on them. My goal is to have all the appliqué done on this section by the end of the month and to have it joined to the next border. I'm not sure I'll be able to get all of it done but it will be close. We'll see how this week goes.
Before I start the preparation I’ll go for a walk.  I live in the city and there’s a creek nearby.  For the last couple of weeks there’s been a beaver under the bridge along the route.  I’m hoping to see him again today

Linking up with Kathy’s Slow Stitching Sunday

Comments

  1. I just starting going through your blog after I left you a comment to see what you do. I started the Common Bride some years back now and changed it up a bit so it would get finished it I love your center

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.