Baskets

10 years ago, we made baskets in a swap. Elaine blogged about hers recently and had photos of some of the others. Mine are still individual blocks.  One block is significantly larger than the others and 3 are very heavy.   I pulled them out of the stack and put them up over the guild BOM
Need to figure out how to put this together and finish it off.

The Guild BOM needs a rest -- the dove in the window block is not going together well. I'm not sure if ripping, pressing and hand-stitching is the answer or if it needs to be re-cut before I sew it again.

Comments

  1. Anonymous17:41

    Oh yes I remember these blocks now - thanks for posting!!!! Hope you can make the 18th April - if not maybe the May session.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I do try to respond to comments.